Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Last for a couple of weeks

I am looking after my daughters 3 little rascals while they are away for a couple of weeks, so will probably not have time to enter any more challenges for a bit.
This one is for CHNC the theme being "layer it up" so as well as matt and layering I have decoupaged a Father Christmas and of course added a bit of stitching, nothing to do with the challenge but just because I like stitching.

I am entering this into:
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/





2 comments:

  1. Love the stitching and the layered up Santa - thanks for entering this into both CHNC challenges. You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT. Hope you have a good time with your grandsons. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra this month. Carol GD x
    A big thank you for the gorgeous parcel of goodies which arrived this morning, I'm looking forward to finding time amongst making wedding invites to have a play. xx

    ReplyDelete